2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-626.6. Qualifications for grant.
No person shall be awarded a state tuition aid grant unless the person:
1. Is a resident of the State of Oklahoma. Such residency shall meet requirements as set out by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education;
2. Has demonstrated financial need for such tuition aid as determined by Sections 626.2 and 626.7 of this title and in accordance with procedures to be established by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education;
3. Is not incarcerated in a state, federal or private correctional facility;
4. Has demonstrated high moral character, good citizenship and dedication to American ideals;
5. Has applied for state tuition aid and has been determined to be eligible for such tuition aid; and
6. Has complied with all the rules adopted pursuant to the Oklahoma Higher Education Tuition Aid Act for the award, regulation and administration of state college tuition aid.
Added by Laws 1971, c. 149, § 6, emerg. eff. May 22, 1971. Amended by Laws 1995, c. 247, § 1, eff. July 1, 1995.