2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-6-196. Review of contracts with professional development centers.
A. The State Board of Education shall review all contracts with the professional development centers used for professional development purposes prior to entering into any contracts with such centers. The State Board of Education shall examine:
1. The purpose of the contract;
2. The expenditure of funds provided for in the previous year by the state to each center provided for in this section;
3. The budgeted salaries of employees and administrators of such centers; and
4. Any other item the State Board of Education determines is necessary.
B. The State Board of Education shall submit an annual report to the Governor and Legislature by January 1 of each year, which gives the information specified in subsection A of this section for each individual center and which includes the following:
1. The purpose of the center;
2. The hours and days of operation of the center throughout the year;
3. The number of school districts actually served and the number of actual teachers by school district served;
4. The number and kinds of sponsored professional development activities and dates and any related performance evaluations;
5. All sources of funding and actual full-time-employees (FTE); and
6. Evidence of evaluation of services by users.
Added by Laws 1995, c. 322, § 17, eff. July 1, 1995.