2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-4808. Institutes to be established.
The duties of the Oklahoma Center for Rural Development shall be conducted by institutes organized to address specific needs. The Center shall establish, at a minimum, the following institutes:
1. The Rural Health Institute;
2. The Rural Education Institute;
3. The Economic Development Institute;
4. The Applied Technology Institute;
5. The Community Development Institute; and
6. The Entrepreneurial Institute.
Added by Laws 2002, c. 167, § 8, eff. July 1, 2002.