2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-4806. Coordinator for Center.
A. The Oklahoma Center for Rural Development may employ as staff a Coordinator for the Center. The Coordinator shall be an employee of Northeastern State University.
B. The Coordinator for the Center shall:
1. Coordinate the establishment of the Center office;
2. Develop an agenda in consultation with the Board of Advisors and the leadership of the Center institutes;
3. Coordinate activities as required in order to meet the agenda of the Center;
4. Secure resources for the Center; and
5. Pursue formal relationships with other rural advisory and advocacy groups as is appropriate.
Added by Laws 2002, c. 167, § 6, eff. July 1, 2002.