2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-4005. Federal grant of funds.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-4005 (2018)

The board may enter into any agreement or contracts with the United States of America or any agency or instrumentality thereof which it may consider advisable or necessary in order to obtain a grant of funds or other aid to be used in connection with the proceeds of the bonds in paying the cost of the construction, furnishing and equipment of the building.

Added by Laws 1965, c. 396, § 1005, eff. July 1, 1965.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.