2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-3316. Center for Women's Health - Establishment - Duties.
The Oklahoma State Legislature requests the Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma to establish a Center for Women's Health within the College of Medicine at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City which would be responsible for expanding the knowledge and understanding of women's health needs. The Center for Women's Health should:
1. Utilize the interdisciplinary approach which combines all areas of women's health care delivery in one location;
2. Develop extramural resources to support and carry out the highest quality clinical and basic research devoted to women's health issues;
3. Identify and develop effective health practices for women;
4. Provide demonstration projects directly related to the field of women's health; and
5. Disseminate information on women's health.
Added by Laws 1994, c. 288, § 8, eff. July 1, 1994.