2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-3315.2. Potential areas for inclusion in State Register - Characteristics.
Any potential natural area recommended for inclusion in the State Register shall possess one or more of the following characteristics:
1. Rare, threatened, or endangered plant or animal species habitat;
2. Outstanding plant community type which is representative of the natural diversity of this state;
3. Outstanding geological element which is representative of the geological history or processes of this state;
4. Outstanding aquatic elements which are representative of the aquatic diversity of this state; or
5. Unusual natural features, such as vegetation types, virgin stands, or other unique biological or ecological phenomena.
Added by Laws 1984, c. 48, § 4, eff. Nov. 1, 1984. Renumbered from Title 74, § 1843 by Laws 2002, c. 199, § 5, emerg. eff. May 6, 2002.