2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-3205. State Regents - Quarters - Personnel - Employee benefits - Revolving fund - Disbursements.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-3205 (2018)

(a) The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education shall be furnished suitable permanent quarters by the Oklahoma Capitol Improvement Authority for which the State Regents shall pay an appropriate rental charge and shall appoint and fix the duties and compensation of such personnel as the State Regents deems necessary to perform its functions and duties. Until such time as space can be provided by the Oklahoma Capitol Improvement Authority the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall provide quarters for the State Regents without rental charge. The State Regents may establish and maintain plans for tenure and retirement of its employees and for payment of deferred compensation of such employees, and may provide hospital and medical benefits, accident, health, and life insurance, and annuity contracts for such employees, and pay for all or part of the cost thereof, with funds available for payment of its operating expenses.

(b) Monies received by the State Regents for payment of the cost of maintaining offices, payment of personnel, and other operating expenses shall be deposited in a special fund in the State Treasury, to be known as the "Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Revolving Fund". Such fund shall be a continuing fund not subject to appropriation by the Legislature, and shall be subject to expenditure by and shall be paid out upon the order of the State Regents at such times and in such amounts as the State Regents may direct. Disbursements from such revolving fund shall be by state warrants issued by the State Treasurer.

Added by Laws 1965, c. 396, § 205, eff. July 1, 1965. Amended by Laws 1974, c. 307, § 1, emerg. eff. May 29, 1974; Laws 1983, c. 304, § 70, eff. July 1, 1983; Laws 2012, c. 304, § 625.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.