2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
As used in Section 2 of this act:
1. "Chief administrative officer" shall mean the principal, superintendent, or other person in charge of the management, administration, or control of any secondary school;
2. "Period of a sanctioned athletic event" shall mean the time during which a sanctioned athletic event occurs and a period of two (2) hours immediately before and after the event;
3. "Premises of the secondary school" shall mean:
a.the real property on which a secondary school is located, including, but not limited to, school buildings, playing fields, gymnasiums, auditoriums, and parking lots owned or leased for use by the secondary school, and
b.the real property on which a recreational facility acquired, constructed or leased by an independent school district or a secondary school is located, including buildings, playing fields, and parking lots;
4. "Sanctioned athletic event" shall mean an athletic contest or sporting event sanctioned by the Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association; and
5. "Secondary school" shall mean a public or private school subject to the school laws of Oklahoma engaged in the education of students for any of grades seven through twelve.
Added by Laws 1995, c. 129, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 1995.