2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-23-106.2. Powers and duties of Executive Director.
Subject to the policies, rules, and regulations of the Authority, the Executive Director shall:
1. recommend to the Authority the appointment, promotion, demotion, suspension, or removal of all administrative officers and employees of the Oklahoma Educational Television Network whose function is to postaudit said Network or make studies or investigations which are independent of the Executive Director; and
2. organize, regulate, direct, supervise, and control all administrative personnel whose appointment he is authorized to make or recommend and all property he is authorized by the Authority to keep or use; and
3. establish an accounting system for the Oklahoma Educational Television Network and supervise the handling of all funds of said Network; and
4. annually prepare a budget and submit said budget to the Authority, administer the budget after it goes into effect, and recommend to the Authority any changes in the budget which he may deem necessary; and
5. submit to the Authority a report on the finances and administrative activities of the Oklahoma Educational Television Network at the end of each calendar month and each fiscal year, and submit such other reports as the Authority may require; and
6. advise the Authority on the financial condition and the needs of the Oklahoma Educational Television Network, and make such recommendations to the Authority as he may deem necessary; and
7. perform such other duties and have such other powers as the Authority may prescribe.
Added by Laws 1983, c. 172, § 4, operative July 1, 1983.