2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-17-106.4. Appeal to district court.

Any person aggrieved by any decision of the Board of Trustees may appeal from such decision by filing a petition in the Oklahoma County District Court within thirty (30) days from the date of such decision. All actions or proceedings directly or indirectly against the Teachers' Retirement System of Oklahoma shall be brought in Oklahoma County.

Added by Laws 1997, c. 316, § 3, eff. July 1, 1997.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.