2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-15-208. Transfer of funds to pay maturing or matured bond - Cancellation of bond - Reimbursement by school district.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-15-208 (2018)

A. Following receipt of notice, the Commissioners shall cause to be transferred from the permanent school fund the necessary funding to pay the maturing or matured principal or interest.

B. Immediately following receipt of the funds for payment of the principal or interest, the district treasurer shall pay the amount due and forward the canceled bond or coupon to the Commissioners of the Land Office.

C. Following full reimbursement to the fund with interest, the Commissioners shall forward the canceled bond to the school district for which the payment was made.

Added by Laws 1994, c. 346, § 8, eff. Nov. 8, 1994.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.