2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-14-120. Center staff - Responsibilities and duties.
Center staff shall be responsible for assisting the trainee in finding permanent employment. To this end, the superintendent and the center staff shall work with the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission and the service delivery areas under the Job Training Partnership Act of 1982 in the area of the center to secure employment for displaced homemakers and/or training stipends for displaced homemakers.
The center staff and the superintendent shall also work to determine the feasibility and appropriate procedures for allowing displaced homemakers to participate in the following:
1. Programs established under the Job Training Partnership Act of 1982 29 U.S.C., Section 1501, et seq.;
2. Work incentive programs established under the Federal Social Security Act;
3. Programs established or benefits provided under federal and state unemployment compensation laws by consideration of full-time homemakers as workers eligible for such benefits or programs;
4. The Federal-State Expanded Unemployment Compensation Act of 1970 26 U.S.C., Section 3304, Note;
5. Title II of the Emergency Jobs and Unemployment Assistance Act of 1974 26 U.S.C., Section 3304, Note;
6. The Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act of 1974 26 U.S.C., Section 3304, Note; and
7. Related federal and state employment, education, health and unemployment assistance programs.
Amended by Laws 1986, c. 207, § 62, operative July 1, 1986; Laws 1989, c. 313, § 12, operative July 1, 1989.