2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-14-117. Location of center - Criteria.
A. In selecting the site for the center, the Board shall consider the following criteria:
1. Accessibility to substantial displaced homemaker population;
2. Suitability of vocational and technical training programs;
3. Availability of child care programs and services;
4. Availability of support services or programs in the community or surrounding areas; and
5. Accessibility to a variety of educational or training programs.
B. To the greatest extent possible, the staff of the service center, including supervisory, technical and administrative positions, shall be filled by displaced homemakers.
Added by Laws 1978, c. 94, § 5, eff. July 1, 1978.