2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
As used in this act:
1. Board means the State Board of Career and Technology Education;
2. Superintendent means the superintendent of the technology center school designated as the pilot multipurpose service center for displaced homemakers;
3. Center means the pilot multipurpose service center for displaced homemakers; and
4. Displaced homemaker means an individual who:
a.has worked without pay as a homemaker for his or her family, and who has reached the age of thirty-five (35) years or older,
b.is not gainfully employed,
c.has had, or would have, difficulty finding employment, and
d. (1) has depended on the income of a family member and has lost that income, or
(2) has depended on government assistance as the parent of dependent children, but who is no longer eligible for such assistance.
Added by Laws 1978, c. 94, § 3, eff. July 1, 1978. Amended by Laws 2001, c. 33, § 102, eff. July 1, 2001.