2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
As used in the 24/7 Tobacco-free Schools Act:
1. "Chewing tobacco" means any Cavendish, twist, plug, scrap, and any other kinds and forms of tobacco suitable for chewing;
2. "Educational facility" shall mean any property, building, permanent structure, facility, auditorium, stadium, arena or recreational facility owned, leased or under the control of a public school district or private school located in the state. For purposes of this act, a public school district shall not include a technology center school district;
3. "School vehicle" means any transportation equipment or auxiliary transportation equipment as defined in Section 9-104 of Title 70 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
4. "Smoking tobacco" shall mean any granulated, plug cut, crimp cut, ready rubbed, and any other kinds and forms of tobacco suitable for smoking in a pipe or cigarette; and
5. "Tobacco product" shall mean any bidis, cigars, cheroots, stogies, smoking tobacco and chewing tobacco, however prepared. Tobacco products shall include any other articles or products made of tobacco or any substitute thereof.
Added by Laws 2015, c. 259, § 2.