2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-1210.193. Administration - Parents unable to pay

The immunizations will be administered by a licensed physician, someone under his direction, or public health department. If the parents or guardians are unable to pay, the State Department of Public Health shall provide, without charge, the immunization materials required by this act to such pupils. The parents, guardian or person having legal custody of any child may claim an exemption from the immunizations on medical, religious or personal grounds.

Added by Laws 1970, c. 225, § 3, emerg. eff. April 15, 1970. Amended by Laws 1976, c. 262, § 2, emerg. eff. June 17, 1976.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.