2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-12-107. Board of education - Purchase or rent projectors and supplies.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-12-107 (2018)

Pursuant to an estimate duly made and approved for such purpose the board of education of any school district, or any two or more school districts in cooperation with each other, may purchase or rent moving picture projectors, either silent or sound; purchase attachments, film splicers or film repair equipment of all types, cable, wire or any and all equipment and materials deemed necessary by said board of education or boards of education for the successful operation and conduct of a visual education program in the schools of such district or districts.

Added by Laws 1971, c. 281, § 12-107, eff. July 2, 1971.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.