2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 30. Guardian and Ward
§30-4-751. Income insufficient for maintenance - Sale of property necessary.

Universal Citation: 30 OK Stat § 30-4-751 (2018)

When the income of an estate under guardianship is not sufficient to maintain the ward and his family, or to maintain and educate the ward when a minor, his guardian may sell the real or personal estate of the ward for that purpose, upon obtaining an order therefor.

R.L. 1910, § 6553. Amended by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 99, eff. Dec. 1, 1988. Renumbered from Title 58, § 821 by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 134, eff. Dec. 1, 1988.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.