2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 30. Guardian and Ward
§30-3-122. Proposed plan for management of financial resources of ward.
A. If not filed with the petition or submitted to the court at the time of the hearing, within two (2) months after his appointment, a guardian or limited guardian of the property of an incapacitated or partially incapacitated person shall file with the court for its approval a proposed plan for the management of the financial resources of the ward that are under his management or administration, and an inventory as required pursuant to Section 4-301 of this title. Said guardian or limited guardian shall submit subsequent or modified plans as required by this title.
B. Initial and subsequent guardianship plans for the management of the financial resources of the ward shall state:
1. The services which are necessary to manage the property of the ward placed under the control of the guardian or limited guardian;
2. The means for obtaining those services;
3. The manner in which the guardian or limited guardian of the property of the ward, the ward, and the guardian or limited guardian of the person, or if another individual has been appointed to serve in that capacity, will exercise and share decision-making authority;
4. Such other services necessary to assist in the management of the property placed under the guardian or limited guardian in fulfilling the needs of the ward and the duties of such guardian or limited guardian, and the terms of the most recent dispositional order.
C. Each such plan shall be substantially in the following form:
Plan for the Management
of the Property of the Ward
I, ______________________, the (petitioner, guardian or limited
(Name and current place of abode)
hereby submit this (initial, annual or as ordered by the court) Guardianship Plan.
1. I believe the services necessary to manage the property of the ward which is subject to this Plan are as follows: ________________ _______________________________________________________________
2. Those services will be provided in the following manner: ____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________
3. The guardian (or limited guardian) of the person, (Name, or indicate as not applicable) the ward, and I plan to cooperate and share decision-making authority with regard to the ward within the provisions of the dispositional order as follows: _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________
4. I believe the following services will assist in the management of the property of the ward subject to my control, implementing the terms of the most recent dispositional order applying to me as (guardian or limited guardian) of the property: _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________
Date (Signature of guardian or limited guardian)
Added by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 59, eff. Dec. 1, 1988. Amended by Laws 1990, c. 323, § 44, operative July 1, 1990.