2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 30. Guardian and Ward
§30-3-120. Proposed plan for care and treatment of ward.
A. If not filed with the petition or submitted to the court at the time of the hearing, within ten (10) days after his appointment the guardian or limited guardian of the person of an incapacitated or partially incapacitated person shall file with the court, for its approval, a proposed plan for the care and treatment of the ward and shall submit subsequent or modified plans as required by this title. Upon the application of the guardian or limited guardian, the court may extend the time for filing the plan for not more than thirty (30) days. The court may approve a plan acceptable to the court without notice or hearing or may, as necessary, order the modification of the plan at the initial review hearing.
B. 1. The proposed guardianship plan and any subsequent guardianship plans for the care and treatment of the ward shall state:
a.the services which are necessary to meet the essential requirements for the physical health or safety of the ward taking into account the contents and recommendations of an evaluation report made with respect to the ward, if any;
b.the means for obtaining those services;
c.the manner in which the guardian or limited guardian, the ward, and the guardian of the property of the ward or the conservator, or if an organization or another person has been appointed to serve in that capacity, will exercise and share decision-making authority; and
d.such other services necessary to assist in fulfilling the needs of the ward, the terms of the most recent dispositional order applying to such guardian or limited guardian, and the duties of such guardian or limited guardian.
2. Each such plan shall be substantially in the following form:
Plan for the Care and Treatment of a Ward
I, _______________________, the (guardian, limited
(Name and the current place of abode of the ward)
hereby submit this (initial, annual or as ordered by the court) Guardianship Plan for the care and treatment of said ward.
1. I believe the services necessary for the physical health and safety of the ward are: ___________________________
2. Those services will be obtained or provided as follows:
3. The guardian (or conservator) of the property (Name or indicate as not applicable) of the ward, the ward, and I plan to cooperate and share decision-making authority with regard to the ward within the provisions of the dispositional order as follows: ________________ _______________________________________________________________
4. I believe the following services will assist in fulfilling the needs of the ward, implementing the terms of the most recent dispositional order applying to me as (guardian or limited guardian):
Date(Signature of guardian or
C. If ordered by the court, the plan for the care and treatment of the ward shall be prepared with the assistance of any person designated by the court to provide such assistance.
Added by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 57, eff. Dec. 1, 1988. Amended by Laws 1990, c. 323, § 42, operative July 1, 1990.