2016 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 50. Nuisances
- §50-1. Nuisance defined.
- §50-1.1. Agricultural activities as nuisance.
- §50-2. Public nuisance.
- §50-3. Private nuisance.
- §50-4. Statute authority.
- §50-5. Persons liable.
- §50-6. Abatement does not preclude damages.
- §50-7. Time does not legalize.
- §50-8. Remedies against public nuisance.
- §50-9. Indictment or information.
- §50-10. Civil action.
- §50-11. Abatement by officer.
- §50-12. Abatement by person injured.
- §50-13. Remedies against private nuisance.
- §50-14. Abatement of private nuisance.
- §50-15. Notice, when required.
- §50-16. Cities and towns - Power to define and summarily abate nuisances.
- §50-17. Abatement by suit in district court.
- §50-18. Repealed by Laws 1971, c. 349, § 401, emerg. eff. June 24, 1971.
- §50-19. Repealed by Laws 1971, c. 349, § 401, emerg. eff. June 24, 1971.
- §50-20. Counties with population in excess of 550,000 - Power to declare and abate nuisances.
- §50-21. Real property used for felony drug offenses.
- §50-41. Location of slaughterhouse.
- §50-42. Cemeteries.
- §50-42.1. Authority of municipal governing bodies to permit burial locations.
- §50-43. Nuisance may be enjoined.
- §50-44. Duty of officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.