2016 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 18. Corporations
The provisions of Section 951 et seq. of this title shall not apply where a corporation, either domestic or foreign:
1. Engages in research and/or feeding arrangements or operations concerned with the feeding of livestock or poultry, but only to the extent of such research and/or feeding arrangements or such livestock or poultry operations;
2. Engages in operations concerned with the production and raising of livestock or poultry for sale or use as breeding stock and including only directly related operations, such as breeding or feeding livestock or poultry which are not selected or sold as breeding stock;
3. Engages in swine operations, including only directly related operations, such as facilities for the production of breeding stock, feed mills, processing facilities, and providing supervisory, technical and other assistance to any other persons performing such services on behalf of the corporation;
4. Engages in poultry operations, including only directly related operations, such as operating hatcheries, facilities for the production of breeding stock, feed mills, processing facilities, and providing supervisory, technical and other assistance to any other persons performing such services on behalf of the corporation to the extent of such operations in this state by the corporation on the effective date of this act;
5. Engages in forestry as defined by Section 1-4 of Title 2 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
6. Whose corporate purpose is charitable or eleemosynary; or
7. Presently engages in fluid milk processing within the State of Oklahoma or leases to a fluid milk processor so engaged; provided, this exception is limited to such dairy operations as are necessary to meet such processor's needs.
Added by Laws 1971, c. 310, § 4, emerg. eff. June 24, 1971. Amended by Laws 1988, c. 323, § 32, eff. Nov. 1, 1988; Laws 1991, c. 38, § 1, emerg. eff. April 3, 1991; Laws 1994, c. 61, § 2, emerg. eff. April 15, 1994; Laws 2002, c. 94, § 1, emerg. eff. April 17, 2002.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.