2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 43A. Mental Health
§43A-3-325. Contracts with public and private entities to provide services.
A. The Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services is hereby authorized to contract with public and private entities it certifies, as required by law, for the purpose of providing treatment, evaluation, prevention and other services related to the duties of the Department set forth in this title.
B. The Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services shall not enter into a contract with any of the following programs unless such program has been certified by the Department pursuant to the provisions of this title:
1. Community mental health centers;
2. Community residential mental health programs;
3. Programs of assertive community treatment;
4. Eating disorder treatment programs;
5. Gambling addiction treatment programs;
6. Programs providing alcohol or drug abuse treatment services as set forth under the Oklahoma Alcohol and Drug Services Act;
7. Community-based structured crisis centers; and
8. Mental health facilities.
Added by Laws 2006, c. 97, § 10, eff. July 1, 2006. Amended by Laws 2007, c. 130, § 6, eff. Nov. 1, 2007.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.