2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 17. Corporation Commission
§17-512. Appeal from orders.

17 OK Stat § 17-512 (2015) What's This?

Any person aggrieved by any order of the Commission may appeal therefrom to the Supreme Court of the State of Oklahoma upon the same conditions, within the same time, and in the same manner as is provided in Sections 84-135, inclusive, of Title 52 of the Oklahoma Statutes, or any amendments thereto, for the taking of appeals from orders of the Commission.

Added by Laws 1990, c. 255, § 13, eff. Sept. 1, 1990.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.