2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 17. Corporation Commission
§17-315. Corporation Commission Storage Tank Regulation Revolving Fund.
There is hereby created in the State Treasury a revolving fund for the Corporation Commission, to be designated the "Corporation Commission Storage Tank Regulation Revolving Fund", (Storage Tank Revolving Fund). The fund shall be a continuing fund, not subject to fiscal year limitations, and shall consist of all monies received by the Commission, from:
1. The proceeds of any fees imposed pursuant to the provisions of the Oklahoma Storage Tank Regulation Act, Section 301 et seq. of this title;
2. Interest attributable to investment of monies in the Corporation Commission Storage Tank Regulation Revolving Fund;
3. Monies received by the Commission in the form of gifts, grants other than federal grants, reimbursements or appropriations from any source intended to be used for the purposes of the revolving fund;
4. Fines, forfeitures, administrative fees, settlement proceeds; and
5. Any other sums designated for deposit to the revolving fund from any source public or private.
All monies accruing to the credit of said revolving fund are hereby appropriated and may be budgeted and expended by the Commission for the purpose of implementing the provisions of the Oklahoma Storage Tank Regulation Act and the rules promulgated thereto. Expenditures from said revolving fund shall be made upon warrants issued by the State Treasurer against claims filed as prescribed by law with the Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services for approval and payment.
Added by Laws 1989, c. 90, § 15, emerg. eff. April 21, 1989. Amended by Laws 1990, c. 252, § 13, operative July 1, 1990; Laws 1993, c. 344, § 12, emerg. eff. June 9, 1993; Laws 1998, c. 375, § 22, emerg. eff. June 9, 1998; Laws 2005, c. 435, § 11, eff. Nov. 1, 2005; Laws 2012, c. 304, § 61.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.