2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 17. Corporation Commission
§17-257. Electric generation cooperatives - Report of fuel adjustment clauses.
Electric generation cooperatives which determine to utilize a fuel adjustment clause shall report such fuel adjustment clause to the Commission. The Commission shall promulgate reasonable rules requiring each such cooperative to file monthly with the Commission, the following:
1. A report of adjustments charged or credited to its wholesale electric customers on its current monthly billing;
2. A statement of the items and costs making up the average cost of fuel per million BTU and associated costs in dollars and cents or fraction thereof;
3. A summary of its fuel and gas purchase invoices and its computation of the proposed monthly fuel adjustment charges;
4. A summary of inventory records of fuel going into and taken out of stockpile or storage;
5. A report containing the average unit price, the change in the average unit price, the volume purchased and a brief explanation of any change in such unit cost; and
6. Any other records pertaining to fuel adjustment charges deemed necessary by the Commission including, but not limited to, the heat-rate efficiency and delivery efficiency for affected electric generating cooperatives and the actual capacity factor for each generating facility utilized to produce electric power. The records and computations provided for in this section shall be open to public inspection at the office of the Commission.
Added by Laws 1977, c. 252, § 8, emerg. eff. June 15, 1977. Amended by Laws 1981, c. 272, § 6, eff. July 1, 1981; Laws 1998, c. 364, § 10, emerg. eff. June 8, 1998.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.