2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 17. Corporation Commission
As used in this act, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Commission" means the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
(2) "Common carrier by rail" means a railroad company operating any part of its system within this state.
(3) "Motor vehicle" means any vehicle which is self-propelled.
(4) "Owner" means any person having the lawful use or control of a motor vehicle as holder of the legal title of the motor vehicle or under contract or lease or otherwise.
(5) "Place of employment" means that location where one or more workers are actually performing the labor incident to their employment.
(6) "Worker" means an individual employed for any period in any work for which he is compensated, whether full or part time.
Laws 1965, c. 385, § 1, emerg. eff. June 30, 1965.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.