2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-310. Lost pleadings.

12 OK Stat § 12-310 (2015) What's This?

If an original pleading be lost or withheld by any person the court may allow a copy thereof to be substituted.

R.L. 1910, § 4783.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.