2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-2611.9. Order – Required contents.
A. An order allowing or disallowing a child witness to testify by an alternative method shall state the findings of fact and conclusions of law that support the determination of the judge or presiding officer.
B. An order allowing a child witness to testify by an alternative method shall:
1. State the method by which the child is to testify;
2. List any individual or category of individuals allowed to be in, or required to be excluded from, the presence of the child during the testimony;
3. State any special conditions necessary to facilitate a party’s right to examine or cross-examine the child;
4. State any condition or limitation upon the participation of individuals present during the testimony of the child; and
5. State any other condition necessary for taking or presenting the testimony.
C. The alternative method ordered by the judge or presiding officer shall not be more restrictive of the rights of the parties than is necessary under the circumstance to serve the purposes of the order.
Added by Laws 2003, c. 405, § 7, eff. Nov. 1, 2003.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.