2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
A. An appeal may be taken from:
1. An order denying a motion to compel arbitration;
2. An order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
3. An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
4. An order modifying or correcting an award;
5. An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
6. A final judgment entered pursuant to the Uniform Arbitration Act.
B. An appeal under this section shall be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action.
Added by Laws 2005, c. 364, § 29.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.