2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-1875. Motion to vacate or correct an award.

12 OK Stat § 12-1875 (2015) What's This?

A. Upon application and motion made within ninety (90) days after movant receives notice of the award pursuant to Section 20 of this act or within ninety (90) days after the movant receives notice of a modified or corrected award pursuant to Section 21 of this act, the court shall modify or correct the award if:

1. There was an evident mathematical miscalculation or an evident mistake in the description of a person, thing, or property referred to in the award;

2. The arbitrator has made an award on a claim not submitted to the arbitrator and the award may be corrected without affecting the merits of the decision upon the claims submitted; or

3. The award is imperfect in a matter of form not affecting the merits of the decision on the claims submitted.

B. If a motion made under subsection A of this section is granted, the court shall modify or correct and confirm the award as modified or corrected. Otherwise, unless a motion to vacate is pending, the court shall confirm the award.

C. A motion to modify or correct an award pursuant to this section may be joined with a motion to vacate the award.

Added by Laws 2005, c. 364, § 25.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.