2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-1762. Payment of judgment.

12 OK Stat § 12-1762 (2015) What's This?

If judgment be rendered against either party for the payment of money, said party shall pay the same immediately or pay the judgment in accordance with a judgment satisfaction plan arranged by the court.

Added by Laws 1968, c. 322, § 12, eff. Jan. 13, 1969. Amended by Laws 1988, c. 78, § 2, eff. Nov. 1, 1988.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.