2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-1486. Election to receive value without improvements - Neglect or refusal to pay.

12 OK Stat § 12-1486 (2015) What's This?

If the successful claimant, his heirs, or the guardians of said heirs they being minors, shall elect to receive the value without improvements assessed as aforesaid, to be paid by the occupying claimant within such reasonable time as the court may allow, and shall tender a general warranty deed of the land in question, conveying such adverse or better title within said time allowed by the court for the payment of the money in this section mentioned, and the occupying claimant shall refuse or neglect to pay said money to the successful claimant, his heirs or their guardians, within the time limited as aforesaid, then a writ of possession shall be issued in favor of said successful claimant, his heirs or their guardians.

R.L. 1910, § 4938.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.