2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-1394. Application to vacate or modify injunction - Return and record of orders of judge.

12 OK Stat § 12-1394 (2015) What's This?

If the injunction be granted without notice, the defendant, at any time before the trial, may apply, upon notice, to the court in which the action is brought, or any judge thereof, to vacate or modify the same. The application may be made upon the petition and affidavits upon which the injunction is granted, or upon affidavits on the part of the party enjoined, with or without answer. The order of the judge, allowing, dissolving or modifying an injunction, shall be returned to the office of the clerk of the court in which the action is brought, and recorded and obeyed, as if made by the court.

R.L. 1910, § 4878a.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.