2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-1351. Temporary orders - Change of custody.

12 OK Stat § 12-1351 (2015) What's This?

The court or judge may make any temporary orders in the cause or disposition of the party during the progress of the proceedings, that justice may require. The custody of any party restrained may be changed from one person to another, by order of the court or judge.

R.L. 1910, § 4902.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.