2015 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 12. Civil Procedure
§12-1033. Proceedings by petition, when - Summons.

12 OK Stat § 12-1033 (2015) What's This?

If more than thirty (30) days after a judgment, decree, or appealable order has been filed, proceedings to vacate or modify the judgment, decree, or appealable order, on the grounds mentioned in paragraphs 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of Section 1031 of this title, shall be by petition, verified by affidavit, setting forth the judgment, decree, or appealable order, the grounds to vacate or modify it, and the defense to the action, if the party applying was defendant. On this petition, a summons shall issue and be served as in the commencement of a civil action.

R.L. 1910, § 5269. Amended by Laws 1999, c. 293, § 11, eff. Nov. 1, 1999

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.