2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 85A. Administrative Workers' Compensation System
A. A party may appeal the following actions to the district court as provided in Section 149 of this act:
1. An order denying a motion to compel arbitration;
2. An order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
3. An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
4. An order modifying or correcting an award;
5. An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
6. A final judgment entered under the Workers' Compensation Arbitration Act.
Added by Laws 2013, c. 208, § 148, eff. Feb. 1, 2014.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.