2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 85A. Administrative Workers' Compensation System
§85A-101. Report on number of claims - Electronic data interchange.

85A OK Stat § 85A-101 (2014) What's This?

A. On or before the first day of July each year, the Commission shall prepare, make public and submit a report for the prior calendar year to the Governor, the President Pro Tempore of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and each member of the Legislature, containing a statement of the number of awards made and the causes of the accidents leading to the injuries for which the awards were made, total work load data of the administrative law judges, including a detailed report of the work load and judgments written by each judge, a detailed statement of the expenses of the Commission, together with any other matter which the Commission deems proper to report.

B. After public hearing and consultation with representatives of employers, insurance carriers, and employees, the Commission shall implement, with the assistance of the Insurance Commissioner, by July 1, 2014, an electronic data interchange (EDI) system that provides relevant data concerning the Oklahoma workers' compensation system and the delivery of benefits to injured workers.

C. To assist the Commission in developing and implementing the EDI system, there is hereby created the Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Electronic Data Interchange Advisory Committee. Within thirty (30) days of the effective date of this act, the Governor shall appoint five persons to serve as members of the advisory committee, one of whom shall be selected by the Governor as chair. The chair shall provide adequate notice of meetings of the advisory committee and public hearings as required by law.

Added by Laws 2013, c. 208, § 101, eff. Feb. 1, 2014.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.