2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 4. Animals
§4-30.7. Revocation or suspension of license.
The Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry may deny a license, or renewal thereof, or revoke a license of any applicant, animal shelter operator or commercial pet breeder who fails to meet the standards of animal care or fails to follow the application process adopted by the Department, or if the person:
1. Is convicted of a crime involving animal cruelty;
2. Is convicted of violating the Commercial Pet Breeders and Animal Shelter Licensing Act more than three times;
3. Is convicted of a type of felony specified by subparagraphs a through pp of paragraph 2 of Section 571 of Title 57 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
4. Is convicted of a felony punishable under the Oklahoma Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act; or
5. Has held or applied for a United States Department of Agriculture license pursuant to the Animal Welfare Act and whose license was suspended or revoked, or whose application was refused due to the improper care of animals.
Added by Laws 2012, c. 302, § 7, eff. July 1, 2012. Amended by Laws 2013, c. 289, § 7.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.