2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 4. Animals
§4-30.3. Enforcement of act.
A. The State Board of Agriculture shall enforce and administer the provisions of the Commercial Pet Breeders and Animal Shelter Licensing Act.
B. The Board shall adopt the rules necessary to enforce and administer the Commercial Pet Breeders and Animal Shelter Licensing Act, including but not limited to rules that:
1. Establish standards for care;
2. Establish reasonable and necessary fees;
3. Establish exemptions for intact female animals held solely for the purpose of training and that are not bred, with documentation to include sales and training records;
4. Establish provisions related to initial and renewal applications, revocation or nonrenewal of licenses, procedures for sale of animals, and procedures for making complaints; and
5. Establish any other rules deemed necessary by the Board.
Added by Laws 2012, c. 302, § 3, eff. July 1, 2012. Amended by Laws 2013, c. 289, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.