2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 31. Homestead and Exemptions
- §31-1. Property exempt from attachment, execution or other forced sale - Bankruptcy proceedings.
- §31-1.1. Earnings from personal services - Exemption from process - Order.
- §31-1.2. Repealed by Laws 1995, c. 338, § 22, eff. Nov. 1, 1995.
- §31-1.3. Certain income not exempt from process.
- §31-2. Homestead - Area and value - Indian allottees - Temporary renting.
- §31-3. Persons not protected.
- §31-4. Repealed by Laws 1980, c. 342, § 3, emerg. eff. June 25, 1980.
- §31-5. Homestead exemptions shall not apply, when.
- §31-6. Exempt personalty subject to attachment or execution for wages.
- §31-7. Pension money exempt.
- §31-8. Repealed by Laws 1977, c. 238, § 3, eff. Oct. 7, 1977.
- §31-9. Repealed by Laws 1953, p. 322, § 2.
- §31-10. Short title.
- §31-11. Definitions.
- §31-12. Corpus and income of preservation trust exempt from attachment, execution, forced sale, and liens - Exceptions - Transfer of assets.
- §31-13. Preservation trust - Revocable or irrevocable - Contributions.
- §31-14. Preservation trust exemptions independent and in addition to other exemptions.
- §31-15. Effect on homestead exemption.
- §31-16. Revocation of preservation trust cannot be compelled - Restrictions on transferability.
- §31-17. Transfers subject to Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- §31-18. Grantor limited to single preservation trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.