2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 10. Children
§10-7007-1.8. Purposes - Report.
A. The purposes of the Judicial Coordination Advisory Study Panel shall be to develop a comprehensive plan for court systems throughout Oklahoma to apply for federal funds authorized in the Strengthening Abuse and Neglect Courts Act of 2000, which provides:
1. Competitive grant funding for automated case tracking systems;
2. Competitive grant funding for backlogged abuse and neglect cases; and
3. Competitive grant funding for expansion of court-appointed special advocates (CASA) in underserved areas.
B. The duties of the Study Panel shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Providing information concerning federal grant application;
2. Developing a process by which court systems can apply for federal grant funding;
3. Identifying interested court systems applying for such federal funding;
4. Monitoring the progress of court systems applications for federal grant funding; and
5. Documenting federal grant funding awards made to court systems in Oklahoma.
C. The Judicial Coordination Advisory Study Panel shall issue a report concerning the comprehensive plan developed, and a listing of the court systems in Oklahoma awarded federal funding, pursuant to the Strengthening Abuse and Neglect Courts Act of 2000, to the Legislature and the Governor on or before February 15, 2002.
Added by Laws 2001, c. 415, § 12, emerg. eff. June 5, 2001.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.