2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 10. Children
A. The Judicial Coordination Advisory Study Panel shall consist of the following fourteen (14) members:
1. Nine members representing various rural and metropolitan areas across Oklahoma and who are judges having juvenile docket responsibilities, appointed by the Juvenile Justice Oversight Committee of the Supreme Court;
2. One member who serves as a court-appointed special advocate, appointed by the Oklahoma Court-Appointed Special Advocate Association;
3. The Director of the Administrative Office of the Courts, or designee;
4. The Director of the Department of Human Services, or designee;
5. The Director of the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth, or designee; and
6. The Executive Director of the Office of Juvenile Affairs, or designee.
B. 1. Appointments to the Judicial Coordination Advisory Study Panel shall be made as soon as possible after the effective date of this act. The Study Panel shall call its first meeting as soon as possible after the appointments are made.
2. Members of the Judicial Coordination Advisory Study Panel shall elect two cochairs from its membership to serve until June 30, 2002.
3. Vacancy in such office shall be filled in the same manner as the original appointment. A majority of the members of the Study Panel shall constitute a quorum to transact business, but no vacancy shall impair the right of the remaining members to exercise all of the powers of the Study Panel.
C. Members of the Judicial Coordination Advisory Study Panel shall receive no compensation for serving on the Study Panel, but shall receive travel reimbursement as follows:
1. State agency members of the Study Panel shall be reimbursed by their respective agencies for their necessary travel expenses incurred in the performance of their duties in accordance with the State Travel Reimbursement Act; and
2. Any other Study Panel members shall receive reimbursement pursuant to the State Travel Reimbursement Act from funds of the Legislative Service Bureau.
D. The Study Panel may divide into subcommittees in furtherance of its purposes. Staffing shall be provided by the respective agencies of the Study Panel.
Added by Laws 2001, c. 415, § 11, emerg. eff. June 5, 2001.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.