2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 10. Children
As used in Sections 601.1 through 601.12 of this title:
1. "Children and youth service system" means health, mental health, social, rehabilitative assistance and educational services provided to children and youth by and through the courts and public and private agencies;
2. "Client" means a child or a family member of a child who is receiving services through the children and youth service system;
3. "Commission" means the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth;
4. "Community partnership board" means the local district planning and coordinating body for services to children and youth established pursuant to Section 601.11 of this title;
5. "Community partnership district" means the local planning and coordinating areas within the state established pursuant to Section 601.11 of this title;
6. "State and state-supported services to children and youth" means services to children and youth, offered or provided by a public or private agency or organization, that are supported in whole or in part through state funds or federal funds administered by the state; and
7. "State Plan for Services to Children and Youth" means the planning document required by Section 601.9 of this title.
Added by Laws 1990, c. 288, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1990. Amended by Laws 2000, c. 302, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 2000.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.