2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 10. Children
§10-405.3. Online Child Care Restricted Registry.
A. On or before July 1, 2010, the Department of Human Services shall promulgate rules to establish and maintain the Child Care Restricted Registry, accessible to the public through an online database, to address:
1. A procedure for recording individuals on the restricted registry resulting from:
a.a finding of abuse or neglect, as defined in Section 1-1-105 of Title 10A of the Oklahoma Statutes, by an individual when the abuse or neglect occurred to children while in the care of a child care facility licensed by the Department,
b.a revocation or denial of a child care facility license, and
c.a specified criminal history of an individual, as defined by rules promulgated by the Department;
2. A procedure to provide notice and an opportunity for review prior to recording an individual on the restricted registry;
3. Disclosure requirements for information on the restricted registry; and
4. A procedure to prohibit licensure, ownership, employment, unsupervised access to children, or residence in a child care facility licensed by the Department of individuals recorded on the restricted registry.
B. The Child Care Restricted Registry shall include, but not be limited to:
1. The full name of the individual;
2. Information necessary to identify the individual; and
3. The date the individual was recorded on the restricted registry.
Added by Laws 2008, c. 296, § 9, eff. Nov. 1, 2008. Amended by Laws 2011, c. 266, § 5, eff. Nov. 1, 2011; Laws 2013, c. 308, § 8, eff. Nov. 1, 2013.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.