2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 10. Children
§10-1430.19. Documents and records to be available for public inspection.
A group home subject to the provisions of the Group Homes for Persons with Developmental or Physical Disabilities Act shall retain the following for public inspection:
1. A complete copy of every inspection report of the group home received from the Department of Human Services during the past three (3) years with resident-identifying information removed;
2. A copy of correspondence with resident-identifying information removed issued by the Department of Human Services, the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, or a court during the last three (3) years pertaining to the group home;
3. A description of the services provided by the group home, the rates charged for those services and items for which a resident may be separately charged;
4. A copy of the statement of ownership; and
5. A complete copy of any current license or group home contract between the group home and the Department or the Oklahoma Health Care Authority for the care, treatment, training, habilitation or rehabilitation of residents of the group home.
Added by Laws 1987, c. 225, § 19, eff. July 1, 1987. Amended by Laws 1996, c. 155, § 19, eff. Nov. 1, 1996; Laws 1996, c. 354, § 19, eff. Nov. 1, 1996. Renumbered from § 1-818.19 of Title 63 by Laws 1996, c. 354, § 56, eff. Nov. 1, 1996. Amended by Laws 2006, c. 137, § 15, eff. Nov. 1, 2006.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.