2014 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 10. Children
§10-1430.18. Documents to be made available to residents, employees and visitors.
Every provider and licensee shall make available to residents, employees and visitors the following:
1. The current license or current contract with the Department of Human Services or the Oklahoma Health Care Authority for provision of group home services;
2. Rights of residents as listed in Section 1430.20 of this title;
3. A description of the grievance procedures of the group home established in accordance with OAC 340:2-3-54, to include the name, address and telephone number of the local grievance coordinator and the name, address, and telephone number of a person authorized by the Department to receive complaints regarding potential contract violations. A copy of the grievance and complaint procedures shall also be given to each resident and the guardian or advocate of the resident, if any;
4. A copy of any order pertaining to the group home issued by the Department or a court which is currently in effect; and
5. A list of the material available for public inspection under Section 1430.19 of this title.
Added by Laws 1987, c. 225, § 18, eff. July 1, 1987. Amended by Laws 1996, c. 155, § 18, eff. Nov. 1, 1996; Laws 1996, c. 354, § 18, eff. Nov. 1, 1996. Renumbered from § 1-818.18 of Title 63 by Laws 1996, c. 354, § 56, eff. Nov. 1, 1996. Amended by Laws 2006, c. 137, § 14, eff. Nov. 1, 2006.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oklahoma may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.