2022 Ohio Revised Code
Title 45 | Motor Vehicles-Aeronautics-Watercraft
Chapter 4507 | Driver's License Law
- Section 4507.01 | Driver's License Law Definitions - Authority of Registrar - Deputy Registrars.
- Section 4507.011 | Deputy Registrar - Building Rental Fees.
- Section 4507.02 | Permitting Operation by Unlicensed Driver - Surrender of Out-of State License.
- Section 4507.023 | Exchange of Information With Tax Commissioner.
- Section 4507.03 | Exemptions.
- Section 4507.04 | Nonresident Exemption.
- Section 4507.05 | Temporary Instruction Permit - Temporary Instruction Permit Identification Card.
- Section 4507.06 | Form and Content of Application for License - Registration of Electors.
- Section 4507.061 | Online Renewal of Driver's License and Identification Card.
- Section 4507.062 | Bureau to Forward Information to Selective Service System.
- Section 4507.07 | Application of Minor for License or Permit - Signature of Adult - Liability.
- Section 4507.071 | Probationary License - Restrictions - Violations.
- Section 4507.08 | Restrictions on Issuance of License or Temporary Instruction Permit.
- Section 4507.081 | Replacing Restricted License.
- Section 4507.09 | Expiration and Renewal of License - Nonrenewable License.
- Section 4507.091 | Ineligibility for License Due to Outstanding Municipal, County, or Mayor's Court Arrest Warrant.
- Section 4507.10 | Examination for Temporary Permit, License, or Endorsement - Exceptions.
- Section 4507.101 | International Reciprocity.
- Section 4507.11 | Examination for Temporary Permit, License or Endorsement - Examiner's Driving Permit.
- Section 4507.111 | Effect of Child Support Default on Permit.
- Section 4507.112 | Third-Party Administration of Skills Test.
- Section 4507.12 | Vision Screening Prior to License Renewal - Examiner to Retain License Upon Failure to Meet Vision Standards.
Section 4507.13 | Contents and Characteristics of Driver's License.
[A new version of Section 4507.13 exists that will be effective as of April 7, 2023]
- Section 4507.14 | Registrar to Impose Restrictions Suitable to Driving Ability.
- Section 4507.141 | Hearing-Impaired Identification Card.
- Section 4507.15 | County-Wide Jurisdiction of Courts - Reports of Convictions and Forfeitures.
- Section 4507.16 | Suspension of License by Trial Judge - Prohibitions Concerning Registering, Renewing, or Transferring Vehicle.
- Section 4507.164 | Impounding License Plates Upon Suspension of License - Immobilizing or Criminal Forfeiture of Vehicle.
- Section 4507.1612 | Reinstatement Fee Before Restoration of License.
- Section 4507.1614 | Registrar to Suspend License or Permit.
- Section 4507.17 | Effect of Suspension or Cancellation of License.
- Section 4507.18 | Renewal of License or Endorsement by Electronic Means.
- Section 4507.19 | Cancellation of License.
- Section 4507.20 | Examination of Licensee's Competency.
- Section 4507.21 | Application for and Issuance of License.
- Section 4507.212 | Statement of Proof of Financial Responsibility - Penalties Form.
- Section 4507.213 | Surrender of Foreign Driver's License.
- Section 4507.22 | Transmission of Application With Report of Findings to Registrar.
- Section 4507.23 | License and Permit Fees - Disabled Veteran Exemptions.
- Section 4507.232 | Student Driver Sticker or Banner.
- Section 4507.233
- Section 4507.24 | Collection of Fees.
- Section 4507.30 | Prohibitions.
- Section 4507.31 | Prohibition Against Permitting Minor to Operate Vehicle.
- Section 4507.321 | Prohibition Against Employing Minor to Operate Taxicab.
- Section 4507.35 | Duty to Display License or Furnish Satisfactory Proof of License Upon Demand; Penalty.
- Section 4507.36 | Prohibition Against False Statements.
- Section 4507.40 | Reprints.
- Section 4507.45 | Reinstatement Fee.
- Section 4507.49
Section 4507.50 | Issuance of Identification Card or Temporary Identification Card.
[A new version of Section 4507.50 exists that will be effective as of April 7, 2023]
Section 4507.51 | Application for Identification Card or Duplicate.
[A new version of Section 4507.51 exists that will be effective as of April 7, 2023]
Section 4507.52 | Identification Card Contents.
[A new version of Section 4507.52 exists that will be effective as of April 7, 2023]
- Section 4507.53 | Release of Digitalized Photographic Records.
- Section 4507.99 | Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.