2021 Ohio Revised Code
Title 25 | Courts-Appellate
Chapter 2501 | Court of Appeals
- Section 2501.01 | Judicial Court of Appeals Districts.
- Section 2501.011 | Additional Judges in Fifth Through Seventh Districts.
- Section 2501.012 | Additional Judges in Eighth Through Twelfth Districts.
- Section 2501.013 | Additional Judges in First Through Fourth Districts.
- Section 2501.02 | Qualification, Term and Jurisdiction of Appellate Judges.
- Section 2501.03 | Annual Organizational Meeting.
- Section 2501.04 | No Term of Court - Sessions of Court.
- Section 2501.05 | Cause Heard in County of Origination.
- Section 2501.06 | Presiding Judge - Administrative Judge.
- Section 2501.07 | Quorum - Absence of Judge.
- Section 2501.08 | Uniform Rules of Practice.
- Section 2501.09 | Docket Order of Cases.
- Section 2501.12 | Motion to Certify Record in Case of Conflict.
- Section 2501.13 | Filing Affidavit of Disqualification.
- Section 2501.14 | Assigning Judges From Another District.
- Section 2501.15 | Expenses of Assigned Judge.
- Section 2501.16 | Clerks - Employees - Special Projects of Court.
- Section 2501.161 | Cancellation of Uncollectible Debts.
- Section 2501.17 | Compensation of Clerks and Employees.
- Section 2501.18 | Furnishing Supplies and Courtrooms.
- Section 2501.181 | Principal Seat - County Responsibility.
- Section 2501.19 | Process.
- Section 2501.20 | Temporary Location of Court in Event of Emergency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.